what happen when ur mind n heart have different tots?
I chose to be rational this time.. although it breaks my heart.. but i know i have to do it.. I talked to rh during lunch.. I am trying hard to be strong le.. but yet i stil cried.. n i had to hide in the toilet for some time..
I love him so much that i wanna be selfish and hold on to him forever.. But i know i am tying him down.. I was veri touched when he said he could give up his clubbing lifestyle just for mi.. but i dont wan him to change bcos of mi.. I know not many girls can stand that their other partner is so into clubbing.. For mi i find it ok.. yes sometimes i do have weird feelings cos u nv know wat might happen.. But after a while, i will be ok cos i trust him.. veri contradicting isnt it.. haiz.. I am nuts.. i dont know wat i am toking abt..
I know he dote on mi alot.. For the past week, i have been reflecting on my own personality.. I am so sick of myself.. i know my temper is getting worse.. I know he's really giving in to mi when i experience problems in my life.. To the extent that i was veri lost n sad that i wanted to give up..
I think both of us experience unhappiness in this relationship.. Sometimes i just wondering if i am too petty or demanding.. I told rh that i do not expect anything from him.. Just some respect and a basic responsibility that he can account for his own actions thats all.. But all in all, of cos we had our happy times..
Ytd i went out wif my bro's frens.. Jeff said sth that i feel is quite true.. He told mi all relationships dont come easily..
But I dont wan him to suffer bcos of mi.. I really just hope that he stays happy.. so no matter how hard it is, i will give up.. I am tired.. i can no longer be sure that i will make him happy..
I had a super bad day at work.. not only was i feeling very unstable.. I start to feel stress at work.. All the managers were pushing more and more sop for mi to complete.. n their attitude wasnt veri good.. i was pissed off.. damn pissed off that i nearly cried..
n i am irritated by a colleague of mine.. he's so blur until he made mi do double work.. i really nearly went berserk when i got to know of this.. The QA manager is a computer idiot that the files i saved for her in the floppy was all lost ! n i had to re-do it.. haiz..
seriously all these are nothing compared to how i am feeling now.. suddenly there's no one beside mi to hear mi out, to dote on mi, to feel angry for mi..
i miss him so much alreadi..
No comments:
Post a Comment